CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR MULTIMEDIA STUDIO
Technical expertise in supporting the development of a multimedia studio (design and technical specifications)
The Cyprus Community Media Centre (CCMC) is seeking to commission specialised services to assist with the design and installation of a multimedia studio for the premises located in the UN Buffer Zone/Ledra Palace Grounds Nicosia.
Potential technical experts are hereby invited to submit their Expressions of Interest (EOI) in providing the following types of services:
- The design of a multimedia studio
- Development of technical specifications for installation of a multimedia studio and/or refurbishment of existing spaces into studios
Suppliers interested in qualifying should submit their Expression of Interest along with the following documents:
- Detailed description of previous experience and/or CV
- Detailed description of relevant past experience in studio design and/or refurbishment/installation
- Reference list of major clients in the past three years
The Expression of Interest and accompanying documents must be received no later than 29 November 2012, 16:00hrs at the following address: Cyprus Community Media Centre, P.O. Box 24359, Nicosia CY 1703
Please clearly mark postal submissions and electronic submissions indicating: Cyprus Community Media Centre EOI-Studio. Expressions of Interest received after the above deadline will not be considered. CCMC reserves the right to accept or reject any Expression of Interest.