NGO Fair in Nicosia 15 September 2012
Don't forget this Saturday 15 September (10:30 a.m. to1:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.), at the end of Ledra Street,next to the “Peace” room is the annual NGO Fair. Please check out the flyer here and the programme here. The event is conceived under the “ENGAGE-Do your Part for Peace” project, as a form of recognition towards the NGOs of Cyprus for the good work they are conducting. More than 25 NGOs will be present and available for you to meet and discuss with! For your entertainment there will be:
· DJ and live music,street theatre and mini basketball!
· live link with radio ΑΝΤ1FM!
· face painting, balloon sculpture,stilt walkers and clowns!
· free coffee and drinks for all!
There will also be a photography walk in old Nicosia at 5.30 in the afternoon, so you will need:
1. ID (or passport) and 2. Camera. (Registration at the “Peace” Room, end of Ledra Street).
The Fair will extend to Lokmaci square, while an exchange of artists and NGOs will take place between the activities Ledra-Locmaci. Come one come all and join us - CCMC will be there! “ENGAGE” is implemented by the NGOSupport Centre and the Management Centre, and is supported by UNDP-ACT.